Feel free to get in touch, or enjoy these posts:
- On Dasher…
- Living that tin can life
- First do no harm! Does the Hypocratic oath hold up in modern medicine?
- Yeh but! The importance of the Devil’s advocate in healthcare departments
- 3D printing a fad or the future of accessible equipment?
This is a personal blog. Any views or opinions represented in this blog are personal and belong solely to the individual authors and do not represent those of people, institutions or organisations that the authors or owners may or may not be associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly stated.
Any views or opinions are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organisation, company, or individual.
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Downloadable Files and Images
Any downloadable file, including but not limited to pdfs, docs, jpegs, pngs, is provided at the user’s own risk. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages resulting from a corrupted or damaged file.
Comments are welcome. However, the blog owner reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to :
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam.
- Comments including profanity.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive.
- Comments containing hate speech, credible threats, or direct attacks on an individual or group.
The blog owner is not responsible for the content in comments.
This blog disclaimer is subject to change at anytime.